Saturday 29 December 2007

Well, Christmas has been and gone, and lovely it was too. Very quiet, lot's of nice food and lazing around on the sofa- perfect. The children have had great fun. Bobs loves his pool table and has been challenging Mr. Stig to many a game. The only drawback is that as the table is in the same (fairly small) room as my scrapping table, I risk a head injury being in there at the same time as them. Fifi has had great fun with her camera and has not only got some hilarious photos, but has worked out the video function too!
My poor oven packed in the day after Boxing Day. Thank goodness it lasted past Christmas itself! It's going to be a pain to replace as I wanted a different size next time round and that involves moving the kitchen round- oh joy, more work. It's just going to have to wait and luckily the small top oven is still working so that will have to do for now. Not wanting to feel left out, the dishwasher broke down a day later!!!! This can't wait, so one has been ordered- good prioritising don't you think ;o)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy New Year Stig!
I've tagged you, so head over to my blog and check out what I've asked you to do...