Monday 24 November 2008

Size Matters!

It really is a bad sign when you spend a fortnight trying to decide what size Christmas Journal you're going to do, but this is what I've been doing. I didn't want to go down the 8x8 route as I did last year as it seemed, well, too square to be honest! A4 seemed a good alternative, but seeing as I haven't scrapped in eons, maybe a bit ambitious. So then, A5? Half the size, half the time surely. Hmmmm, too small maybe. So I went to my trusty trimmer and cut out different sizes to see how they looked (too much time on my hands maybe!). Anyway, said trimmer has 8x10 highlighted on it- radical!!! But, it looks nice, right size- not too big, not too small, not too square. So this is what I'm going for. Now maybe I can move on to more important things (though I very much doubt I will).

1 comment:

Latharia said...

I'm going the smallest I've gone, yet, down to a 6x6 size! I'm looking forward to starting tomorrow! :D