Monday 28 January 2008

How did I guess I'd be Anne Elliot!







Well on my travels round the internet (on the infrequent occasions it's actually been working!), I came across a silly quiz to find out which Jane Austen character you were. I was feeling particularly silly at the time, so I took it. I knew before I started that I'd end up as Anne Elliot, and I did. Have a go- it's silly fun.



I did 3 layouts yesterday at a Scrapaholics crop. The first was using their kit. It had some Bazzill In Stitch'z templates in it, so I tried those. I'm not sure what I think of them. I like sewing, but onto card? I also had some in my January Scrapagogo kit, and these are just borders so less time consuming. I used them on the 'Wet' LO- poor Bobs. He will insist on playing football in all weather. The last LO is of Bobs again- fishing in the garden. Being the mother of a boy is never boring :o)

No comments: