Sunday 7 October 2007

Internet Problems!!!


Well, our flippin' internet's been playing up again. It's no surprise seeing as we're miles from the exchange, but still annoying as there is a closer exchange but BT in their wisdom decided to put us on the furthest one!!!!!

However, I'm beginning to think that it's devine intervention, because it does mean that I have to revise. Coincidence that my internet is going off during the day a week before my exams? I think not lol.

I found this picture today, whilst I was doing a Circle Journal. It's of me as a Student Nurse, sitting in my room in the Nurses Home, Christmas 1989. This building has now been knocked down, as most Nurses Homes have been, but it was a fabulous place to live. Right by the hospital, and only a minute from the social club :) There used to be a tunnel from the home to the hospital and most days in winter we would use this to get to and from work, never having to face the cold and snowy weather. Ahhhh, lovely memories.

(Well, except for the hair- what was I thinking!)

No comments: