Tuesday 2 October 2007

Back to School


Finally Bobs was able to go back to school today. Despite his worries that he was too weak, he managed the whole day and played football at break!

I did my little stint at the charity shop today, which gets more bizarre as the weeks go by! Luckily, the ladies I work with are lovely, but some of the other shifts seem to be manned by evil versions of the Sheriff of Nottingham!!! Apparently they have taken a dislike to another one of the volunteers and are making it their personal mission to get rid of them. For goodness sake, we work in a charity shop not Amstrad.

I've had 3 kits through today, but I have forced myself to have a quick look and then put them away. I really have to revise and having all that lovely stuff to play with is too much of a temptation!

OK, so I've not blogged for a couple of days, so I thought I'd give you a laugh (God, I'm going to regret this!!!). This is a photo of me dressed as a viking for a town carnival. I was only supposed to be dropping the children off at their Youth Club, but got roped in- literally. (yes, the dress was miles too small)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin recognised you straight away xx