Friday 2 November 2007

Bad Blogger.

Well I've not been very prolific with my blogging have I! Mostly this is due to the fact that our broadband is still playing up and at times we are without it for hours on end. However because the problems are down to the length of line, we've been told that it is this or nothing- back to dial-up and no wireless :( So we're trying to put up with it for now, though it's a massive pain and has only made my desire to move greater than ever. That in turn causes arguements and the stress levels just increase. So, I really don't want to bore you with all of that (although I just have:) )
On a much more postive note, Percy has had her baby and come home- thank goodness for some good news. Fifi got two certificates for Chemistry and Clarinet- what a fabulous daughter I have. She has framed them as she is so proud and she should be, she works so hard. Bobs has had his hair cut!!!!!! Those of you that know him will realise what a big event this is. He wanted to look like Ronaldo, and considering he's an 11 year old Welsh boy and not a 22 year old Portugese footballer, the hairdresser did a good job. I'll post photos soon.

No comments: