Monday 26 November 2007

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas...


...and I'm getting excited already! I've done my covers for my Christmas journal and I'll get some pages ready using the maps from Shimelle's prompts and I'll be ready :o) Well, as long as my scrapping table comes as it's supposed to on Saturday. Only a little table, but mine- just for crafting. One which I don't have to tidy away so that we can have tea.

I've got my box of Christmas stash just waiting to be cut up- can you tell I'm raring to go!!!
E.T.A. Forgot to say that the papers are from My Minds Eye Signature Christmas collection. The Santa in sleigh is chipboard from Heidi Hi Crafts which has been dipped into UTEE and embosing powders using a melt pot and the 2007 is from my stash pile that I coated in the same way but didn't like the colour so finished it off with a dusting of Perfect Pearls.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

Woo hoo! And December 1st is started! Let's get going! :D