Wednesday 21 November 2007

So I'm wondering.....


.....do I have enough Christmas stash for Shimelle's journal? This is just the papers and odds and ends I've found. I need more ribbon (on it's way) alphas and then I think I'm ready. Really looking forward to journalling our Christmas this year as it's the first one since we've been married (15 years) where it's just been the four of us. Doing Shimelle's class will give me the push I need, and the inspiration- she has such good ideas.

I'm amazed at how many of us there are doing it, and from all over the world, which just makes it extra special. So, not long to wait now. Can you tell I'm excited lol.

Bobs is playing football for his school today, of course we'd forgotten his boots, so I've just had to dash to the school with them, getting soaked in the process. I just hope they win- they've not had much luck recently :o(

Right, off to decide how to cover my journal.

1 comment:

Latharia said...

I am sure you'll find you have enough. And you'll be able to supplement it with miscellaneous stuff!!!