Wednesday 29 August 2007

Close Shave- Or Not


Well Bobs managed to escape having his hair cut - again. He hates having it done even though I am regularly finding bits of hair around the house that he has chopped off himself! The first time he went to the barber's, they were too busy. The second time I drove past and completely forgot (I wondered why he was sitting in the back of the car with a big grin on his face). This time the shop was shut. Well he's not getting away with it tomorrow. He's certain that fate will intervene again and now feels that it's his destiny not to have a hair cut. We shall see :-) I was going to show a picture of the offending hair- but I'm not that cruel. Instead, here's a picture of the sun desperately trying to shine through the clouds this morning.

No comments: