Tuesday 28 August 2007

Pretend It's Yesterday.


I had promised myself to blog every day and am failing miserably, so if you could just pretend that today is yesterday, I'd be extremely grateful.


So Bank Holiday Monday and we went for a bike ride. Oh dear, I'm so unfit! It seems so easy in the car, you don't notice how hilly everything is! My poor bike hadn't been used for so long that it had cobwebs on it. Anyway, as usual Bobs wanted to be first and blamed everyone else for the hills. Apparently it's my fault that he was tired because I had not told him what gear he should be in! It was Fifi's fault that he was wobbly because he had to keep turning around to check she wasn't too close to him. He hates to lose that boy.

Luckily no photos of us cycling so today's photo is of Fifi taking a photo of what is now known by us as the 'Torchwood' fountain outside the millenium Centre in Cardiff. I think Bobs is trying to find the way in ;-)

No comments: