Sunday 12 August 2007

Tagged

So after being tagged by Jemm I have to decide who to tag myself. Well, Heather has already been tagged, so there goes one lol. I have to choose Mimsie who keeps us all entertained and has only just found her blog again! In tagging Mimsie perhaps she can persuade Lana to find her blog again ;-) Tagging Mimsie's blog is also a tag for little Issy- a Rockin' Girl Blogger in the making I think. Hazel has to be next as we set up blogs at similar times (not that long ago) and I like to peep in to see what she's up to. I'm not sure how Psychodiva will react to being tagged, but her blog is so interesting that I had to include her. Now Lou would be next, but she's another one who has lost her blog in the UKS cull- find it Lou! I'm saving a tag for you 'cos I love seeing your holiday photos :-) I really want to tag Anna who has been so brave through the last year and also a weight loss inspiration for anyone, but I don't want to steal Heather's thunder as I know they are such good friends. I'm putting a tag on reserve for you Anna. I haven't forgotten your tag Heather, just waiting for my cards to come back from the craft fair so that I can send one on.

1 comment:

hazel said...

Thanks Stig for tagging me