Wednesday 19 September 2007

Been Offline

For goodness sake, do BT know what they're doing when they mess up my phone lines! I've been offline for a day and it scares me to think how much I use the internet. Well, not just me. Fifi couldn't search for homework help or go on MSN, Bobs couldn't watch Ronaldo goals over and over again on youtube, Mr. Stig had to stay late at work whereas he normally comes home and accesses work stuff from here and I couldn't talk to any of my pals, (or shop- but that's a good thing)!!!
The house is close to being finished. I'm in the process of washing all the chair covers so that I can move them into the new living room soon, but that also means hoovering down the sides of the chairs so goodness knows what I'll find. I don't mind finding money but I'm worried that knowing my children I'm likely to find bits of food and other stuff I'd rather not mention!

No comments: