Thursday 6 September 2007

We Have Lights- That Work!


Yes, Mr. Electrician has finally sorted our lights out. The problem was due to the extremely bizarre wiring that was done when the house was built. Anyway, one more thing out of the way. Of course there had to be a problem and that came in the form of a cracked glass shade!!! Oh, and a bit more damage to the wallpaper which I've decided to leave and maybe stamp and emboss over lol. Altered wallpaper sounds good to me.


So with an impending essay due, what did I do today? Made a card of course. Well it's my little cousins birthday soon so it had to be done. These papers are Doodlebug and came with the stamp in a Scrapagogo card kit. The letters and little bit of ribbon are from Little Silver Hat, (yes another kit). I'm a bit addicted to kits at the moment and must get some therapy for it soon :-)

1 comment:

hazel said...

Love the card Tracy