Saturday 1 September 2007

Decorating Nightmare


Yes, I've been decorating again! Just one wall, but what a nightmare. The wallpaper is really dark, as you can see, so if it rips slightly the whole length is ruined. Well after much faffing as usual I finished and very nice it looked too. Like the good girl that I am I started to pack everything away. Then a disaster occured! A very long ruler thingy (technical term) ripped a small part of one of the middle sections!!! Argh, I couldn't fix it and it looked awful. I had to rip that piece off. Of course it had started to dry and as it came off so did most of the underlying paint! By now it's dark and because Mr. Stig had turned the electricity to the lights off so that I could replace the wall lights, I couldn't see a thing. Anyway, I've replaced the piece and there is just a small bit that doesn't quite match, but I think it's just me that can notice it. If you can see the mismatch on this photo- keep quiet, if you value your life anyway!

No comments: