Wednesday 12 September 2007

My Baby's 11 Today!


No! How did that happen? It was only yesterday that I bought a little bundle of baby and copious amounts of black hair home with me. I've watched him grow from a placid little baby, who had to put up with his big sister shoving crisps into his mouth, through being a cheeky little monster who loved dirt and football, to a non-stop football gabbing, gorgeous boy. He thinks it's most unfair that he has school today, believing that birthdays should be days off, and this is compounded by the fact that he has football try outs at school and football practice for the town juniors tonight.

He measured himself against me this morning and he is now up to my nose, which he thinks is very funny! It won't be long 'till I'm the shortest person in the house.

My last (hopefully) essay has finally been shot through cyber space and now I only have the exam to go (only!!!). As this is the last year of my degree, I'm hoping for good results, so lots of revising to be done between now and then.

The picture is Bobs' card, made with Junkitz 'Extreme Boy' papers and a little bit of Doodlebug Sugarcoated Cardstock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the card.

Happy Birthday A x