Monday 24 September 2007

Normal Service (Almost) Resumed


So much for daily blogging. Well, I've had a good excuse, my sister has been down with her Husband and baby. I don't think I've ever met such a gorgeous, placid baby. Now, my babies were of course gorgeous but I could never have described them as being placid! My nephew is only 13 weeks old and sleeping for 12 hours through the night. My sister and I think it may be due to the osteopathy he had just after he was born. He was quite collicky then and he had the treatment for that. It treated that and more! Going to suggest it to Percy for her new babe.

Poor Bobs has been sick too. I hate it when the children are ill, it brings out the paranoid, uptight parent in me. He seems to be on the mend, but not 100% yet.

The wool for my Witch hasn't come yet either and with my sewing machine breaking (again) any craft plans I had have been put on hold.

The picture is of Bobs checking out a Dalek at the Dr. Who exhibition in Cardiff

No comments: