Thursday 27 September 2007

Still Poorly


My poor little man is still ill. He was doing well yesterday until we had to go and collect Fifi from school and he was sick again. That at least was the only time and he's been drinking water to keep him hydrated. I relented yesterday and bought him his favourite luminouse blue sports drink. He needs some kind of carbs and electrolytes and he absolutely refuses to drink the usual electrolyte replacements. Anyway, it's staying down, so for now I'm happy. (OK, spoke too soon again!!!)

My revision has been non-existant because of Bobs being ill, but I am really going to have to work out a way of filtering out the sound of Cartoon Network and get on with it. It's just over two weeks to the exam so time is running out! If only the exam was on children's TV, then I'd be fine.

This picture was taken this morning. I have loads like this as I often get up to the site of plane exhausts streaking across the sky and they fascinate me. I wonder where everyone is going or coming back from, and what they will or have been doing whilst they're there.

No comments: